There are no discussions in this story yet. Why don't you create one?
Още няма добавена новина
You know the drill – life hacks are clever (and cheap) ideas on how to simplify your life. Much like typing a simple combination of keys in a video-game to get an extra push, just remember those simple shortcuts and apply them when needed.
- The best way to clean a keyboard is with the sticky side of a post-it note
- Tired of spam mail sneaking in your inbox? Filter letters by the word “unsubscribe” and watch them disappear
- Use nail polish to paint over small paint chips like on your black sunglasses, or your phone case
- Speaking of phones – put your smartphone in a glass to honk up the volume
- To quickly cool down your beverage, put a wet paper towel over it and pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Use a small plastic hair clip to hold together your earphones – no more tangled mess
- When cooking pasta, to stop it from foaming, put a bit of olive oil in the water
- When travelling, bring with you a small bag in your backpack and keep in it your documents, tickets, usb with important information, etc; saves you the frustration of searching desperately
- When you’ve almost finished that jar of Nutella, add some hot milk to it – you now have hot chocolate
- To save lettuce fresh for longer, wrap it in tin foil and put it in the freezer
- If your nose is bleeding or you get cut, never use hot or even warm water to wash blood off of fabrics; use ice-cold water without any detergents first, then wash as usual
- To save money, start every week with a fixed amount of cash; at the end save what you haven’t spent and repeat next week
- Someone needs to use your computer to check their mail, Facebook, etc? Open an incognito tab for them so that you won’t have to log out of anything
- While locking the door before leaving for a trip, make a sound (like clapping) to remember you’ve definitely locked it and avoid panicking .