There are no discussions in this story yet. Why don't you create one?
Още няма добавена новина
Every summer, I like to make a list of things to do. It’s a way of trying to keep on top of the time that simply flies away, and to have a few accomplishments or new experiences at the beginning of autumn. I’d like to share my list in the hope to give you an idea or two. Please feel free to add your own plans in the comments.
1. Make a summer playlist on Spotify with all those new songs you’ve been loving.
2. Try to read a book every week. Read across genres, ask people for recommendations so that you leave your comfort zone.
3. Make ice mint tea and try drinking that at work instead of pleasing your coffee addiction; you have enough stress without the caffeine.
4. Have a no-complaint day. Be mindful about every time you’d like to complain. Notice how you feel.
5. Volunteer for a cause you care about; do it at least once, you will find the time.
6. Make ice-cream. Home-made frozen yogurt is the best.
7. Make pop-corn with butter, and mix it half-in-half with caramel popcorn. Watch movies all day.
8. Home-made pasta. Have it with home-made basil pesto; the ultimate taste of summer.
9. Try to have 10 minutes of stretching in the middle of the work day. (again, anything to get rid of that stress.)
10. Try to minimize your wardrobe. (yes, again.)
11. Go on a hike with your running shoes, and combine hiking with running. Repeat the next weekend.
12. Hire a bike and get out of the city. Bike for at least 30 K.
13. Send a card to someone. Hand-written and everything. Getting mail is the best.
14. Walk the dogs in the local shelter.